Thursday, January 1, 2015

It is a happy New Year...

2014 was a very busy year for JoeysCoat.  There were gallery shows, fundraisers, the creation of our first Lookbook, a trip to the New York Gift Show, the launch of our wholesale store in Etsy, and I cannot forget Martha Stewart's American Made.

Then in early Fall, my focus became all about my 88 year old father.  His health began to decline, and JoeysCoat took a sabbatical.  There were some scary moments.  Thankfully, my stubborn old dad is not one to give up or give in.  Life is good.  My father is determined for it to remain that way for a long time to come and I am grateful.

With the New Year approaching, and my dad's much improved health, there was just enough time for the creation of two, beautiful African fabric coats for my grandpups, Zombie and Biscuits.










May the New Year be filled with Good Health, Love, Peace, Beauty, Compassion, Courage, Grace, Freedom, Comfort, Joy, Hope and Understanding for all...


No comments:

Post a Comment